Jacksonville Crime Scene Cleanup, Biohazard Cleanup, Blood Clean Up, Suicide Cleanup, Unattended Death Cleanup, Death Scene Cleanup
24/7 Service: (904) 249-3172
Jacksonville is an old, traditional city in the northern part of Florida. Known for its vast beaches and fisheries, it is an overall relaxing place. Many people even say that the city that should be explored by everyone at least once during their lifetime. While Jacksonville, FL, is a great place to live and visit, it is also a place that has its fair share of suicides and unattended deaths. In fact, In 2011, Business Insider ranked and classified Jacksonville as the 9th city in America with the highest suicide rates that occur in residential properties. When unattended deaths and suicides occur, they leave an unsightly mess. Blood, bodily fluids, bodily wastes, body parts, and more can create hostile conditions for your home and destroy your furniture.
Fortunately, Accident Cleaners & Restoration offers professional trauma cleanup services in Jacksonville, FL, to sterilize, disinfect and cleanse your home when tragedy steps in.
Family-Owned Crime Scene Cleanup Company
We know that this isn’t an easy time for your family. It’s indeed one of the hardest things to go through. You have a million questions and concerns swirling through your head, and you don’t even know where to begin. You should not be responsible for cleaning up a crime scene that has occurred in your home. At Accident Cleaners & Restoration, we’re here to help you. We’re a family-owned and operated crime scene cleanup company that has been serving Jacksonville and the surrounding North Florida areas since 1999. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your call whenever tragedy strikes.
The reality is that when suicide and other unattended deaths occur, they do not follow a strict business schedule. They are unexpected and often occur at inconvenient times. No matter the time of the day or night, our crime scene cleaners will be there for your family. We’ve helped families like yours countless times and we’d be honored to help you with your crime scene cleanup needs.
Trauma Scene Cleanup Professionals
Our crime scene cleanup care team is professionally trained and qualified to properly clean up and restore any area after a suicide, homicide, trauma, or unattended death. Our expertise and experience has allowed us to be recommended by many insurance companies and past clients. We are responsive, compassionate and thorough.
We understand the confusion and frustration that your family may be going through during this significant time. Our suicide cleanup team is prepared and able to answer any and all questions that you may have. We want you to be well-informed and aware of the way that trauma cleanup works. You have the right to express your concerns and we will listen.
If you allow a biohazard cleanup professional at Accident Cleaners & Restoration to assist your family, you can trust that you will be treated delicately and sensitively. We understand that your family is grieving and trying to heal during this difficult time. To make the process easier and quicker, we allow several cleanup professionals to work throughout the many affected areas in your home. This way, the job is done as quickly as possible.
Thorough Crime Scene Sanitation & Restoration
Crime scenes are dangerous to your family’s mental and physical health. When a suicide or other unattended death occurs, bodily toxins are released. These biohazards contain harmful bacteria. Infectious diseases and viruses may surface within your home and multiply quickly. Biohazards travel at astounding rates and they flourish in moist areas. It is not uncommon for biohazards and other bodily fluids to seep into deep corners, underneath bathtubs, and/or in places that are difficult to detect and clean. They consume the air, creating an unpleasant odor within your home. By relying on a professional biohazard cleanup professional, you can be confident that all of these harmful bacterias and toxins will be removed from your home.
Crime scene cleanup professionals have access to high-quality cleansers and disinfectants that clean below affected surfaces. They also have access to advanced technology that is able to detect affected areas that may appear to be clean to the human eye. This is why you should trust professional trauma scene cleaners. They can provide a thorough examination of your home and provide a comprehensive sterilization.
Did You Know …
- Crime scenes become toxic immediately following an accident. This is why you should contact a professional biohazard cleanup company as soon as you become aware of a suicide or other unattended death.
- Biohazards can pose serious health threats to your pets and children. In fact, biohazards produce the most harm for people who are more vulnerable to illnesses or who have weak immune systems (such as the elderly).
- Biohazards may contain infectious bacteria, viruses and disease including those that contribute to HIV, tuberculosis, and swine flus.
- Exposure to crime scenes may cause adverse side effects. These can include asthma, red eyes, scratchy throats, itchy eyes, and wheezing.
- Attempting to clean up a crime scene with a mop circulates and spreads bacteria in your home.
- Looking at a crime scene for longer than a few seconds can induce emotional harm (i.e. nightmares, states of shock, depression, fatigue, anxiety) especially to underaged children. It is more difficult to heal over the loss of a loved one after viewing the scene that he/she passed away in.
- Blood cannot be removed from carpets. In most cases, areas of a carpet that are affected by a crime scene are removed, discarded and replaced.
- Most home insurance companies cover trauma scene cleanup services. Therefore, you should not allow your financial concerns to prevent you from obtaining professional trauma cleanup services. We work directly with many of Florida’s insurance companies.
Crime Scene Cleanup Services in Jacksonville, FL
We take crime scenes very seriously at Accident Cleaners & Restoration. The biohazards that are formed in these areas are dangerous. They may inflict physical and emotional harm on your family. We are proud to serve the beautiful city of Jacksonville 24/7. If a tragic event occurs in your home or affects your property, you do not have to endure stress and frustration alone. We are prepared to serve you. Contact us today.